Experience the bushveld like never before ..........
For all your enquiries with regard to any of our lodges in Mabalingwe Nature Reserve, contact Lynette of Waddem Bushveld Lodge Accommodation at:
066 294 3806 / 079 588 5394 /
060 518 2180
Directions to Elandsfontein Gate, Mabalingwe Nature Reserve
- From the Bela-Bela Waterfront travel over the rail bridge towards the town centre.
- At the first set of traffic lights turn left into Potgieter Road and follow the road around the bend to the right.
- At the 2nd stop street turn left into Chris Hani Drive.
- Continue across the 4-way stop outside the Forever Resort, then take the first right into Grobler Avenue.
- Continue across 2 stop streets (Grobler Avenue becomes Roberston Road) and then for another 9km's (approx.) until you reach a gravel road.
- Keep on the gravel road and after 4.8kms turn left at the road sign "Cyferfontein", (it is the first road to the left on the gravel road. There will also be a sign for Elements Golf course at this point).
- Continue on this road for another 5kms (approx.) until you see the Mabalingwe/Elandsfontein gate on your left (opposite the Elements Golf Course).
- Please keep Lynette's cell phone number close at hand, should you need to reach her, before reaching the gate.
- Enjoy your stay at our luxury self catering lodges in the Mabalingwe Nature Reserve.
Map of Mabalingwe Nature Reserve